Canerector Inc. (“Canerector”, “we”, “us”, “our” and terms of similar meaning) take your privacy rights very seriously. We are committed to transparently describing our privacy practices, including how we collect, use and disclose (a) your personal or personally identifiable information (“Information”); and (b) data we obtain from your activity on the Site (as defined below) (“Data”) as part of providing the Canerector website (www.canerector.com) (the “Site”).
All capitalized terms that are not otherwise defined herein obtain their meaning from the Terms.
1. What Information Do We Collect?
- General. Our primary purpose in collecting Information and Data from you voluntarily is to provide you with a secure, efficient and customized experience when using the Site. We will only ask for and collect Information and Data that we consider necessary to ensure a positive experience.
- Information and Data.
- In general, you can browse the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any Information about yourself. However, as you use the Site, you can from time to time send us Information.
- For all Users, we may offer features which might collect your name, business name, phone number, e-mail address, postal code, preferences and any other Information you choose to include in order to participate in any communications with Canerector. You always have the option to not provide Information by choosing not to become a User or by not using the particular feature of the Site for which the Information is being collected.
- You represent that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents and approvals to provide any Information, including any Information of another individual or entity that is provided by you to Canerector through the Site.
- Information and Data Collected Automatically.
2. How Do We Use Your Information and Data?
We may use your Information to determine your eligibility to (a) enter into a relationship or transaction with Canerector and/or one of its subsidiaries; or (b) be a customer of one of Canerector’s subsidiaries; in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Site, to provide to you the services or goods offered by/on/through the Site; to communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners or subsidiaries, including for marketing and promotional purposes; to improve our marketing and promotional efforts; to resolve service disputes; to troubleshoot problems; to analyze usage of our Site; to improve our Content and service or other offerings; to measure consumer interest in our services or goods; to deliver information to you that, in some cases, is relevant to your interests; to customize your experience, the Content, layout, goods and services; to detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; to enforce our Terms; to provide you with system or administrative messages; and/or as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. These uses improve the Site and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a secure, efficient and customized experience while using the Site.
3.Our Disclosure of Your Information and Data
- Anonymized Aggregated Data. We may aggregate and anonymize your Data and use and disclose it for a variety of purposes, including analytics, to improve our algorithms, measure service usage, publish summaries and develop new features. We will not display or otherwise disclose information where a User can be identified.
- Subsidiaries, Affiliates & Service Providers. We may use the services of or communicate with our subsidiaries, affiliates and third party service providers (collectively, “Third Parties”) in connection with our operation of the Site, including, without limitation, for off-premise data hosting, hosting the operation of the Site, communication services, Information collecting and analysis services and responding to your inquiries on the Site. We may disclose your Information and Data to the Third Parties in the course of our use of their services or communication with such Third Parties as it relates to this Site and/or your use thereof. We take care to use and communicate with Third Parties that we believe are reputable and capable of performing the services we require of them, including, without limitation, the handling of confidential information and Information and Data and the compliance with all applicable laws.
- Sale of Business. We may disclose Information and Data to the acquiror or its agents in the course of the sale of our business. If we do this, the disclosure will be subject to confidentiality arrangements customary in such transactions.
- Storing and Processing Your Information and Data. In some cases, Information and Data that we collect may be stored or processed outside of the jurisdiction it is received. When that occurs, we continue to protect the Information and Data with appropriate safeguards and data export requirements, but it may be subject to the legal jurisdiction of those countries and governmental authorities in those countries.
4. Communication Preferences
You can always unsubscribe from our commercial and promotional emails, but we may still send you communications relating to your status as a User and your use of the Site in accordance with applicable anti-spam legislation.
5. Information and Data Retention
6. Children’s Privacy
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18). Canerector does not target its services or the Site to children under eighteen (18). Canerector does not knowingly collect Information from individuals under the age of eighteen (18).
We strive to protect your Information and Data by putting in place a range of technical and organizational measures to safeguard and secure the Information and Data we receive from you, including without limitation, security technologies. We are continuously utilizing security measures to protect your Information and Data from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration. Despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information and Data. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or application failure and other factors, may compromise the security of your Information and Data at any time. We reserve the right, without any limitation, to investigate any suspected breaches of the Site’s’ security or information technology or other systems or networks.
8. Other Information Collectors
It is our goal to make our privacy practices easy to understand. If you have questions, concerns or if you would like more detailed information, please email our data controller at email@example.com.